ราคา 9900 บาทสมัครเลย / Enroll
ข้อมูลหลักสูตร / Course detail
Half-day class for 3 dishes
Time : Morning class 09:00 - 12:00 hrs.
Afternoon class 13:00 - 16:00 hrs
Monday - Sunday
Course included :
- Recipe and teaching in English
- All materials and utensils
- Cooking certificate after class
COST : NET PRICE
1 person 6,000 Baht
2 persons or more 3,000 Baht/person
For large group: maximum to 35 persons, please contact for price.
* Advance booking is required about 2-3 days before class and 15 days for large group.
* Vegetarian menu is available for all recipes.
* All menu contain NO Monosodium Glutamate (MSG).
* Cooking hat and apron with Guest's Logo can be arraged with additional charge.
* The program will offer guest to enjoy their own cooking.
* Market tour can be arranged for extre charge.
Yotpicha Kachacheewa (Pop)
Tel: 089 1997370, 02 2792834, 2792831
E-mai: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Line id: yotpicha
(Please visit other course detail in each course)
- Som-Tam (Spicy papaya salad)
- Kai-Sod-Sai (Thai omelete stuffed with minced pork and tomato)
- Yum-Woon-Sen (Hot and sour salad with transparent noodles and minced pork)
- Chor-Muang (Thai dumpling in rose flower shape stuffed with minced pork
- Por-Pia-Tord (Crispy spring roll stuffed with minced pork)
Curry and Soup
- Tom-Yum-Koong (Hot and sour soup with shrimp)
- Kang-Keow-Warn (Thai green curry with chicken)
- Masamun (Thai style, Indian curry with beef or Chicken)
- Kang-Phed-Dang-Moo (Thai red curry with pork)
A La Carte
- Pad-Thai (Thai stir-fried noodles with tofu and shrimp, sweet and sour taste)
- Pad-Kraprao-Kai (Stir fired chicken with hot basil)
- Kao-Pad (Thai fried rice)
- Kao-Ob-Supparot (Thai fried rice in pineapple shell)
- Kluay- Buad-Chee (Banana in coconut milk syrup)
- Tap-Tim-Krob (Boiled shredded water chestnut cover with jelly in coconut syrup)
- Sticky rice with sweet mango
- Bua-Loi (Sticky rice balls in coconut cream)
(Please visit other courses details in each course)